Warehouse Lease Agreement Templates
Available here Best Free Warehouse Lease Agreement Templates that are created in MS Word Format.
A warehouse is a storage place. In order to rent the warehouse place, there is an agreement. This agreement is called a warehouse lease agreement. This is a legal document that helps in finalizing the details between the lessor and the lessee. It is always better to have a written agreement rather than just a handshake.
Components of Warehouse Lease Agreement:
There are certain key components that make an agreement strong. These are:
- Date: The date includes the date of agreement preparation.
- Name: It includes the name of the landlord and tenant. Also, the trade name of the landlord is very important to mention in the document if it is different from his original name.
- Address: The address is the column that has the full address of the warehouse and the tenant address as well. Incase, the premises of the warehouse are given to the tenant, then the boundary address is also mentioned in it.
- Term: The terms of the agreement make the major and the most important part of the agreement document. Its condition at the time of leasing is also a part of this section. In addition to this, it guarantees the access of the lessor or the owner to the warehouse per day or per 7 days, etc.
- The Use of Warehouse Premises: The particular use of the warehouse is the main focus of the terms of the agreement. The warehouse maintenance according to the work requirements is the sole responsibility of tenant. The tenant has to pay the extra charges for this. Also, any legal permission or licensing from the authorizing bodies or government is up to the tenant. The lessor will not involve him/herself in any of such thing.
- Amount Paid/Rent: The rent of taking the warehouse on lease has to be mentioned in the warehouse lease agreement. It is very important for the protection of both parties from any kind of scam or fraud. All the payments that include the security fee, registration and the main rent amount is in the document.
- Guarantor: If there is any guarantor of the warehouse lease agreement then his/her name must also be there in the document.
- Declaration of the Landlord: The landlord mentions about the lease to the tenant in a very formal way.
- Rules and Regulations: This section is about the rights and commitment of both lessee and the lessor. The set of rules that both have to abide by are clear in the document so that there is no likelihood of any irresponsible act in the future.
Free Warehouse Lease Agreement Templates
Check out the following various type of Free Warehouse Lease Agreement Templates. These are designed in a professional way and can be customized easily.
Simple Commercial Lease Agreement Template
Standard Form Simple Wholesale Lease Agreement Template
Must-Have in Warehouse Lease Agreement Templates
All the terms and conditions of the agreement have the legal capacity to enforce them in a proper way. This article summarizes all the main provisions of the warehouse lease agreement. All the conditions and covenants have legal binding so there is no chance to escape or to do fraud. The law of that particular state will have the authority to resolve any issue which is out of the control of the two disputed parties. However, you will find a very small percentage of such disputed cases in real life.